Good Sleeping habits play a key role in achieving a quality life. However, it’s not always possible to sleep without any obstruction and that’s why the inspire therapy from Sleep services of Maryland is the ultimate solution.
- Breathing sensor
- Stimulation lead
- Suffering from severe or moderate obstructive sleep apnea
- You are not able to use CPAP
- Your weight is moderate
- You are over 22 years of age
What Can You Expect During a Inspire Therapy Session?
To influence the inspire therapy, a small surgical procedure is performed. Through minor incisions in your neck or chest, the system is implanted beneath the skin. Before undergoing the treatment, make sure you have all of your questions answered so you know exactly what to expect.
How long does it take to get back to normal after surgery?
The time it takes to recuperate following surgery varies from person to person. You may experience some pain and swelling in the locations where the incision was made during the procedure. As soon as the operation is finished, you can return home and resume work or other non-strengthening activities. After a few weeks, the majority of patients recover.
Is Inspire Therapy restricting your activities?
Although the therapy will not restrict your activities, you should counsel your doctor about the activities you should avoid. Lifting and other strenuous activities may not be permitted.
How frequently should I visit Experiancare for a checkup?
The inspire therapy system should be checked once or twice a year, but your doctor may schedule additional appointments depending on your situation.
If you suffer from sleep apnea, why should you consider using inspire?
- It has a simple surgical procedure with no significant adverse effects.
- Insurance coverage may be available, so you won’t have to pay out of money.
- Unless you have a rare ailment, you won’t need to see the inspire doctor frequently.
- It has been approved by the Department of Transportation, and anyone can use it.
- Doesn’t mean you can’t have any imaging procedures done.
Inspire therapy is a cutting-edge device that has been clinically proved to help people with sleep apnea. You can rely on the process to help you obtain enough sleep and live a happier life.
"True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is
to the body, nourishment and refreshment."
~ William Penn