Sleep Apnea Quiz
This sleep quiz, derived from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, is a useful tool for quickly determining if you have a sleep disorder or if it is a factor in your overall health and well-being.
This evaluation and the results obtained are not intended to be a substitute for medical advice.
Do you have Narcolepsy?
Check all that apply:
- I’ve dozed off while working, eating, or conversing with others.
- I’ve fallen asleep during the day, despite my best efforts to stay awake.
- When I wake up or fall asleep, I see vivid dreamlike imagery.
- After a short snooze, I feel awake, but the awareness rapidly turns to tiredness.
- When I’m sleeping, I get episodes of feeling paralysed.
- I awoke to find that I couldn’t move for several seconds.
If you answered yes to three (2) or more of the questions in this section, you may have Obstructive Sleep Apnea, a potentially serious condition that can raise your risk of heart attack, stroke, or death if left untreated. We recommend that you speak with an expert at Experiancare..
"True silence is the rest of the mind, and is to the spirit what sleep is
to the body, nourishment and refreshment."
~ William Penn